navigation bar

Saturday, July 28, 2012

A House of Hugs

In my quest to coze our quant home with repurposed fun stuff, Soren and I created my favorite wall as of yet:

Total: $0.00

1. Repurposed hooks from old doors in the gardening shed
2. Extra clothes line and pins
3. Some of our favorite prints of our family and Soren's fabulous artwork

Ends up in a wall so uniquely us.

Before embarking on a supplies shopping spree, remember to look around first. Especially in these old homes, you never know what you might find.

2 comments:

Julie VandeDrink said...

It's amazing what you can find and re-purpose. Great idea. ♥ Mazzie/Mom

Anonymous said...

DIY home decors and accessories are the best. It's inexpensive, available anywhere and allows you to express your hidden creativity. I've been planning to do some DIY projects to decorate my apartments in palatine as well. This is my first time.

Post a Comment

❊ thanks for commenting! this blog is open to anyone and everyone - so feel free to leave me a message about, well - anything! i am interested in what you have to say. for those without google accounts or unregistered users, just choose to leave me a comment 'anonymously' and sign it at the end (i.e. ♥ Oma) within the comment. Look forward to hearing from you all!

♥chels