navigation bar

Monday, August 1, 2011

Cincinnati Public Radio brought me to Ohio's Queen City almost 6 years ago and I couldn't be more grateful.  Ask me that at the beginning of this journey and you might heed a different response.  Serving PubRadio as an audio engineer, I find myself working with some of the greatest groups on some of the most challenging projects.  One of which introduced me to the love of my life and the man I would begin a family with.  Rick and Soren are the gents that breath life into my world, revealing to me what living is truly about.  My family has inspired me as a person, engineer, cultural enthusiast and most of all - culinary hobbyist.  This blog is a collage of sighs, discoveries and love through food, culture and my family here in Cincinnati.

No comments:

Post a Comment

❊ thanks for commenting! this blog is open to anyone and everyone - so feel free to leave me a message about, well - anything! i am interested in what you have to say. for those without google accounts or unregistered users, just choose to leave me a comment 'anonymously' and sign it at the end (i.e. ♥ Oma) within the comment. Look forward to hearing from you all!

♥chels