navigation bar

Sunday, June 24, 2012

family vacation


courtesy of pinterest



I haven't had one of these, since - well, I moved to Cincinnati.  And I can't think of a better way to start a new tradition.  Tybee Island, here we come!

We are renting a cabin, buying some groceries, hitting up the beach, watching Soren experience sand and the ocean for the first time, and spending some time in Savannah.  We just picked out our cabin/apartment today and I am now looking up fun hotspots or hidden gems in Tybee and Savannah!

Know of any? or how to make our road trip with our toddler a blast?  Chime in!  

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

❊ thanks for commenting! this blog is open to anyone and everyone - so feel free to leave me a message about, well - anything! i am interested in what you have to say. for those without google accounts or unregistered users, just choose to leave me a comment 'anonymously' and sign it at the end (i.e. ♥ Oma) within the comment. Look forward to hearing from you all!

♥chels