navigation bar

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sweet Tomatoes!

Here they are - two of some sweet, smooth tomato recipes.  I now have a few quarts of tomato sauce (a couple more courtesy of my stellar neighbors!), FIVE bags of frozen Roma tomatoes and already helped myself to some tomato soup.  Here are some links to a few -

Tomato Sauce -
http://www.veganvermonter.com/2011/08/22/epic-tomato-sauce/
Tomato Soup -
http://abitofbeesknees.blogspot.com/2011/08/creamy-organic-tomato-soup.html

The soup recipe is fantastic!!!

Thank's Perzel abode for having us over to pick over 20 pounds of tomatoes!!!  I am so excited to cook up the frozen Romas later!  Love, LOVE tomato season!


No comments:

Post a Comment

❊ thanks for commenting! this blog is open to anyone and everyone - so feel free to leave me a message about, well - anything! i am interested in what you have to say. for those without google accounts or unregistered users, just choose to leave me a comment 'anonymously' and sign it at the end (i.e. ♥ Oma) within the comment. Look forward to hearing from you all!

♥chels