navigation bar

Saturday, August 27, 2011

MATER Season...mmmm....

'Tis the season for Tom's to be in town and I am sooo pumped.  I came in to work and was welcomed by a beautiful beefcake and two adorable straight off the vine tomatoes from my most gracious coworker Mark P.  We continued to talk about what other produce he has growing in his nest of paradise and realized canning season is also fast approaching.  Don't know about you but I will be heading to the market soon to stock up on supplies for some canning ventures.  I am thinking maybe peach sauce, whole blanched and peeled tomatoes and maybe some berry jellies.  And when Apple season approaches I will be out picking apples for some sweet, SWEET apple sauce.

Any sweet canning ideas?  shoot 'em my way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

❊ thanks for commenting! this blog is open to anyone and everyone - so feel free to leave me a message about, well - anything! i am interested in what you have to say. for those without google accounts or unregistered users, just choose to leave me a comment 'anonymously' and sign it at the end (i.e. ♥ Oma) within the comment. Look forward to hearing from you all!

♥chels